Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CDTravel: Bohol Part 1


2nd part of CEBU-BOHOL Tour. Here's the first part.

Breakfast time!! 
(L-R: Jayne, Rie, Emilyn, Divine, Moi and Aaron)
Maajong Buntag, Bohol!!


(L-R: Moi, Ems and Divine)
Before hitting the bus. Hohoho. Long day for us!

Map of Bohol. The black line was our route for 2 days.


FIRST STOP:
BLOOD COMPACT STATUE

(L-R: Moi, Ms. Pam, Ems, Joshua, Rie, Divine, Jayne, Ms. Pinky, Aaron and Benj)
In front of BLOOD COMPACT STATUE.


SECOND STOP:
BACLAYON CHURCH
a
Can you see Father Pio? He's right there.

(L-R: Benj, Aaron, Divine, Emilyn, Jayne, Rie and Moi)
WITH FATHER PIO AT THE BACK!!
You know how much I love you and this church.
Jump shot with my loves. Oh guess what, I got wounds and bruises when I jumped. It was so embarrassing. I planked in front of Father Pio.
Here's what I've got!!!!!!!
Nevermind my face. HUHU

THIRD STOP:
TARSIER CONSERVATION AREA
My girls!

Still smiling after what happened.



Next post: Loboc River, Chocolate Hills and Bohol Bee Farm




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...