Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hundreds of bees in the purple clover.

This post is all about what happened last last week. Super late post!
I look like a boy here because of the sweat shirt. Hahahaha =))
What I wore:
[Sweat shirt: Ate's closet, Shorts: Thrift shop, Purse: Handmade bag from Boracay]


Finally, after a long wait. I've tasted again these cute and yummy macarons of Bizu!

Meet my Mom and Uncle Joe.

My cousin Cha and I. Ate buffalo wings! Super yummy!

Hi Dianne! I really really like it. It's so comfy! Thanks!

So, Mom and Uncle Joe left me in CBTL A-Venue. I've just review my notes 'cause I can't go home because of the rain.
We picked up Mom in GB. Rockwell Bound. So traffic!

L-R: Mom, Uncle Joe, Yana, Kyla and Moi.

A-Venue mall. View from our hotel room.

Mom, Maha and Uncle.
(Too lazy to add captions. Sorry!)

xoxo,
Cheska




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...