Friday, July 15, 2011

Insidious or In See Juice?

Met up with my highschool barkada (Eschemidoos) last May before the summer ends. We were only 4, others are busy but it was fun. We watched Insidious. It was my 2nd time to watch horror movie with friends in movie house. Then after, we ate in a resto and grabbed delish foods. I love you guys! You know that! Sana next time kumpleto na tayooooo! See you all on December, Eschemidoos! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
With Mark! Same school but different branch! :) He's from La Consolacion College Caloocan!
Frank, Mark and I.

With Mark and Frank, again! Y U SO FIERCE?

With Jovi. Y SO CUTE?

Mark, Jovi and Fraaaank! I love you three! Missed you!

The Twitter Buddies (Chos. HAHAHA), Frank, Jovi and I.

What I wore?
[Dress worn as skirt: Forever21, Cropped shirt: Thrift shop, Sunnies: Forever21, Bag and Shoes: SM Parisian]

Love,
Cheska



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...