Saturday, August 13, 2011

Goodbye, Bella

September Issue of W magazine




While Kristen Stewart can definitely work it on the red carpet, she usually seems most comfortable in a pair of skinny jeans and Converse kicks. But in the September issue ofW magazine, the "Twilight" star looks utterly gorgeous thanks to the retro glam "Valley of the Dolls"-inspired styling.

In the interview, Stewart reveals that although she never realized the "Twilight" franchise would become as big as it did, she's personally always had an interest in vampires. "I love me a vampire," she laughs. "I was 17 when I readTwilight, and at the time it was so perfect for me. The script was about young kids who think they can handle stuff that they just can't. And they're going to do it anyway. Because, why not? Just torture yourself. I relate to that. Vampires are a little dangerous -- and we girls like to test ourselves."

Source. http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/crush/kristen-stewart-says-goodbye-to-bella/657




STUNNING. HNNNNNG~




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...